At Grupo Molinero Logística, we consider quality to be a key factor to maintaining our position and the satisfaction of our customers. Therefore, our policy is based on the following principles:
An outstanding team of people, which, thanks to their technical skills and determined commitment, enables a good interaction with the customers.
· Responsiveness to the requirements of the overall environment.
· Use of state-of-the-art technology and technical innovation.
· Transparency among the different departments.
· Receptive management.
· Assistance in the comprehensive logistics chain with an excellent quality of service at a good price.
· 24-hour availability.
· An updated fleet of trucks.
· Commitment with a continuous improvement in all processes of the organization.
Thus, from a CUSTOMER-ORIENTED APPROACH, we seek to achieve the main objective of satisfying and even exceeding the demands, requirements and expectations of our customers and other interested parties, thus sustaining our signature image of continuity and solidity.
Likewise, we hold as a main objective the continuous improvement and efficiency of the Integrated Quality and Product Safety Management System.
Therefore, we focus our efforts on the following commitments:
· Comply with all the requirements, whether legal, contractual, or otherwise, applicable in our activity, as well as the standards and the applicable good practices, so that our action in no case can contravene the requirements and specifications established by our customers, competent authorities, and other interested parties.
· Consolidate the process of CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT in the performance of all our services, with special attention on food protection, identifying and taking advantage of any opportunity for improvement.
· Design processes that reduce PRODUCT SAFETY risks by means of hazard analysis and risk assessment based on the standards of the Codex Alimentarius.
· Promote an understanding and dissemination at all levels of our structure of the current Policy, as well as the programs and product quality and safety criteria, thus promoting the CULTURE OF QUALITY AND SAFETY OF THE PRODUCT.
· Develop continuing education programs aimed at improving the qualification of our workers and shaping their RESPONSIBILITIES concerning the quality and safety of the product, thus involving all the staff members in the achievement of the objectives established by the Management Board.
· Develop a SUSTAINABLE growth of the organization, always complying with ENVIRONMENTAL regulations, focusing on the application of more demanding standards.
The Integrated Management System is kept up to date through regular examinations by the Quality Department, as well as revisions of the System carried out by the Management, to take into consideration changes in environmental conditions and the information received. In this regard, the Management provides and will provide in the future all human, technical and financial means necessary to achieve the objectives and goals to be established on a scheduled and regular basis.
Seeking the excellence of our products based on the requirements of ISO 9001 and the fulfillment of quality objectives.
The Management of Grupo Molinero Logística makes this Policy available and accessible to all its employees, customers and suppliers, as well as to the public.