FROM 13/08/2015 TO 13/11/2016
PARTIALLY REFUNDABLE AID*: 301.835 €
The aim of this project has been to develop a new logistics model based on advanced comprehensive management solutions, which allow a greater efficiency both at the operational and energy saving levels, thanks to the incorporation of the latest technological advances.
The following efficient management tools have been developed:
– A telematic fleet control system with a new consumption control tool and driving mode analysis, a new tool which allows the analysis and determination of optimized routes and a new comprehensive fleet control panel.
– An application for the monitoring and control of the data about discs and brake pads wear of the vehicles in the fleet.
– A new digital and standardized communications system, based on IP telephony, which is integrated with other management tools of our company.
– A comprehensive business management system with advanced functionalities.
– A semi-automated picking system for the elaboration of non-layered orders (in which the merchandise is stored in boxes).
* Project co-financed by the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the Pluriregional Operational Programme for Smart Growth 2014-2020.